RMO Princess Alexandra Hospital Brisbane.
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE:
- DPhil Neuroscience University of Oxford
- MSc Neuroscience Oxford
- MBBS UQ
- BSc Hons UQ physiology and pharmacology
- Fellow St Cross College Oxford
- Post doctoral researcher Oxford
- Resident Medical Officer Princess Alexandra hospital
FAVOURITE SURF DESTINATION:
I surf the Gold Coast most often but love to travel especially to Hawai’i and Indonesia.
PREVIOUS BENEVOLENT WORK:
Indonesia and Myanmar
Indonesia (> 20 time) Hawai’i (13 winters in a row), Maldives, Fiji, Costa Rica, etc.
ANY OTHER INFORMATION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADD ABOUT YOURSELF:
My long term goal is to work at the junction of medical practice, academic research, and teaching. I am particularly interested in Indigenous and 3rd world outreach ophthalmology services and the logistical, as well as scientific, obstacles to providing cutting edge ophthalmic care to these communities.